Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Registration out of my way...Whew!!!!!!

Wow registration has never been so stress free for me.I'm done ,finished, klaar!! and my life is so....so...so nice,wow!!!1Well to the monkeys in India its happening here in South Africa,but most things have not changed,the corruption by police officials...the Eskom blackouts...the registration lines...and Zimbabwe is still the same.Well as for you monkeys over there in India...you need to come back.Oh before I forget Chris you can relax,we do not have to do Anthropology 101 if you are taking it as your major unless if you started in 2007 which you did not,so real bra.Otherwise i will be chilling for the rest of the week,so keep well people and hope next time I will be having news for you !!! Cheers.

1 comment:

Ingrid. said...

oh you lucky monkey! I can't find any place on internet for online registration - pls let me know if you have any relevant info. Otherwise i'm gonna be a monkey in trouble when i come back....