Thursday, February 7, 2008

Idleness...it never felt so good!!!

Wow people its always nice to just wake up in the morning and already know that you only have two things to do the whole day:Sleep and eat,oh!! it feels so good, i can live with it my whole life.Phela you know what.. I am done with registration and only waiting for the begining of lectures next week,which again i will start on tuesday because my is my other free day.Is'nt nice to be me?Well as very one knows some people are more priviledged than others so i am one of those.On a serious note now,I really miss the monkeys in India, don't have anyone to tease around here people are very serious around this time of the year,you know that thing about new year's resolutions so they are very some what organized,so there is no time to fool around,but i know by next month that would be forgotten and things will be back to normal,like the previous year,I know.In fact it has always been like that for the past years so its nothing new.Anyway cheers see you people around and you monkeys you better come back,Oh by the way also let the king of the monkeys Justice know that I do not have his email adress and also cannot access anything that is Swedish so he better contact me or else...
Cheers people!!

2 comments:

Ingrid. said...

Thanks for your feedbacnk. You are not as dumb after all :)

I think I will just leave the registration issue for now, and deal with it when I come back. I have made arrangements with every lecturer so it shouldn't be too difficult. I hope...

You enjoy!

Anonymous said...

aish shame the lecturs are starting, you will be library's friend and lan's friend. by the way you are so fortunate