Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally...everything is over..its lecture time

Well everything is ste for our lectures to start ..in fact they started yesterday and I never showed my face to any lecturer, not because I bunked but its because I did not have anything to attend to, but I'm not saying I won't bunk anything in future,you know bunking is one of the nicest things to do around here.Anyway I was busy helping out our new students with registration and it took almost the whole day but it was fun,but wait for the funniest moment of the day... these new students cannot wait for their students cards,if you could see them they are dressed to kill but the sad part is that only your head is being photographed...its sad neh?Anyway I just wish to welcome them all,they are Nokubonga,Thola,Cebi,Makhathoni(You don't wanna nkow the meaning of this name),I'm still struggling to remember all of them by names ...oh! there is also Zimasa and othres.Hopefully they will enjoy every stay in here like we did when we came.Otherwise all the best to them for a year and their carreers.Cheers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey peaple siphiwe was about to fall when he saw the student striking he thought they will pick him up and take his car but anyway they were not intrested to his car and now he wish he could attend. sorry boy u r not going attend today

Anonymous said...

hey, hey yo site is so interesting man bt eish,uyaz`fela ngegeji jo,plz try to consult i diatician coz umkhaba uyadubula manje,anyway thanks for sharing yo stories wit us have courage doc nok`bonga

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR TELLING THE ENTIRE NATION ABOUT OUR STATUS,GEEZ''THATS VERY INSPIRATIONAL..NONETHELES THANKS FOR HELPING OUT,IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED.THOUGH LUK AT IT THIS WAY YOU WERE OUR EYES AND WE WERE UR LEGS OOPS I FORGOT UKUTHY KAMBE UGIBELA PHEZULU....LOL'' I'M NOT THE JOKE KIND OF PERSON SO I'L JUST SHARE SOMETHING INSPIRATIONAL WITH YOU...THERE ONCE WAS THE POPULAR STORY OF THE MAN WHO ATTEMPTED ONE THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND REPEATEDLY FAILED YET STILL PERSISTED ON DOING IT.ONE DAY SOME PEOPLE APROACHED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HIS PERSISTING ON SOMETHING HIS NOT GUD AT INSTEAD OF JUST GIVING UP/ THE MAN ANSWERED;IT'S NOT THAT I FAILED A THOUSAND TIMES BUT I FOUND A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS OF DOING IT.WHICH GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY OFCOURSE MEANING HAT IN A GUD WAY....THANX THOLA...

Ingrid. said...

if it is anywhere close to swahili, the meaning of the name should be something like 'butts'.. Am I right??

Ingrid. said...

hahahaha, guys! look at the picture of siphiwe on his front page - how skinny he is there, or should i say how fat he is now!!! ;-)