Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hhoyi Hhoyi!!!!! Whats........up????

Hhola people , well hope everyone is cool where ever they are especially the monkeys out in india as well as the King of them all (monkeys) Justice in Sweden.Well people I'm still attending my orientation at Albert Luthuli Centreal hospital and I am learning some amazing things over there,some of them that it is the only hospital in the Southern hemisphere that is a less paper user and everything is especially the patients' records are kept electronically.When you enter the place it feels like you are enteringa hotel and the facilities are the state of the art.Well if I can tell you about that plce the whole day would go with me talking.on the other side nothing much has benn happening on campus its just my favourate routine of each dqay which is sleep, eat and sleep and eat more and more.otherwise people keep well and speak to you soon

1 comment:

Ingrid. said...

I think you forgot one thing when you mentioned your daily routines - or have you stopped watching wrestling???

Otherwise, the monkeys in India are fine. I actually so a monkey (the real, animal type) on our first day , it was slightly different from those in Durbs. And we have seen elephants. This side they ar enot in the jungle but in the streets!