Saturday, January 26, 2008

2008 Whew!!!! I'm back

Hhola people, well 2008 and I'm already back on campus,well sadly the monkeys are around and the jungle does not have any action,nothing at all.Well Justice is in Sweden and Chris and Mlungu are in India so there is really nothing much to do here.At least Emma and Knut are around and Nomusa(how could I forget), we are keeping each other company.hopefully we would not miss these other monkeys and surely they owe us a braai when they return.I hope they read this before they come back because I won't take any excuses.To Justice,man I'm in charge I always knew that your reign was a short one,you are not Mugabe ,you can be overthrown and i just did that!!Otherwise all the best dude I won't miss you!!As soon as hav settled there write to us ok?

3 comments:

Ingrid. said...

We'll be back - you should live in fear - you can easily be overthrown....

Ingrid. said...

by the way, check also out my blog, although you can't read anything you can look at the pictures! Have you ever seen Chris like this :)

Anonymous said...

just checking something